Contentra Technologies has leveraged its experience in building large-scale content solutions to create innovative consulting, technology and services offerings to government and the public sector in the solution areas of G2G, G2C and G2E.
As an OEM independent partner we offer government and public sector clients unbiased technology comparative evaluations between proprietary and open-source options in accordance with NIC’s e-Governance standards. Our e-Governance specialists bring a strong understanding of:
- Global and national e-Governance standards
- Public policy Implementation
- Government standard operating procedures
- The NGEP (The National e-Governance Plan)
Contentra has launched a series of pilot projects, research studies and stakeholder capacity-building initiatives in various areas of e-Governance. These visionary new initiatives are focused on enabling partnerships with government and public sector agencies to build and deliver sustainable e-Governance solutions.
Contentra has the necessary expertise and resources to work with public sector customers to provide all necessary support services in the areas of:
- Project implementation, project management and operations of e-Governance initiatives
- Citizen information, data lifecycle and citizen services
- Public information and access through electronic content solutions, digital repositories and applications.
For additional information please contact email@example.com